10.24.2008

stuff i like for the week.

So I was thinking about stuff i want to have/do/make. And for some reason these three things have come up. I really think i would like to have a single or fixed gear bike. I have a ton of respect for the people that are riding fixies with no breaks. It seems semi-unsafe, but it looks fun. I was riding with my friend jenny the other day and she has a fixie and she was passing me on hills with not even breaking a sweat. It looked like i would like that. :)

Here are things that made me happy this week in no order. The gloves are from a company called knog . This company makes super rad stuff for people who ride bikes. The gloves are expensive, but they are so cute. And they have great lights for yo bike.

Another thing is sometimes i spend time on the smoking gun website
its got a ton of funny shit on it. I could spend two hours reading about what people spend at the jails commissary. This shit could take up all my time. And today i was looking at mug shots of all kids of people. I found my fave. I would like to make a screen of this and put it on a t-shirt?

i love you all.
kai

No comments: